Your privacy and security
V.O.F. Bloemenmagazijn Alpina-van Houweninge & IJsselstijn, established in The Hague, is responsible for processing your personal data as shown in this privacy statement. We respect the privacy of all users of our website. We treat the personal information you provide us carefully and confidentially. Any information you give to Alpina, over the phone and online will be held with the utmost care.
You can contact us by using our contactform or by sending an e-mail directly through your e-mail client. You decide yourself which data you provide us. We store the information you provide us on our own local computer. We keep your data and emails as long as we need them for mutual communication purposes. We do not send unsolicited emails and do not publish your customer data. We will never give, lease, sell or otherwise disclose your personal information.
Order and data processing
To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide us with accurate personal information. At checkout we ask for the following personal information:
- Name, address, residence, telephone number and e-mail address of the ordering party
- Payment details of the orderer
- Name, address, residence, telephone number (only abroad) of the recipient
To process your order, we share your data with a number of parties with whom we collaborate. These third parties only get access to the data wich are necessary for processing your order.
- Payment service (Mollie)
- Fleurop Interflora Nederland BV
- Our CRM and financial software package
- The local Fleurop florist
- Our delivery services
- Our hostingprovider
We have gone through the legal procedures with all parties to ensure that your data is always processed securely. This also applies to orders abroad.
View, modify or delete your data
You have a right to request for your account to be closed at any time, however we do have certain obligations to keep data records for legal and accounting purposes. You always have the right to:
- View, change or remove your personal data. For removal, we use the legal retention period for the data that are necessary for the tax authorities.
- Withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Alpina.
- Submit a request to send your personal data to yourself or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request to ln.nipla@srewolf
- Make a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
For this we can request a copy of your identification.
We are legally obliged to keep our administration for 7 years (tax retention obligation). We only keep the strictly necessary information of our customers.
Visitors under 16 years old
The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website/webstore. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remembers your preferred settings such as your shopping basket or language.
We don’t use targeting or advertising cookies.
Our website contains links to our social networks such as Facebook, Pinterest en Instagram. Those social networks set cookies when you access these pages. We have no influence on that. Please read the privacy statement of Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
We collect information about visitor behavior on our website. For this we use Matomo, an open source program for tracking visitor statistics of websites. We manage Matomo ourselves and are therefore the owners of the statistics the system collects. We do not share this information with third parties.
We collect the following visitor information:
- Anonymous IP address, we cannot find your identity
- Visited pages (title and URL) and the date and time they were visited
- The outlinks on our website that refer to external websites
- Downloaded files or photos
- Location: country, region, city (no exact geolocation)
- Other data: screen resolution, local time of visitor, website speed, browser language
- Browser used, operating system, device type (computer, smartphone, etc.)
We process this data to analyze the use and functioning of our website. The impact on your privacy is limited, we do not request your permission separately.
You can indicate below whether or not your visits may be registered. A cookie is placed on your device. If you clean your cookies, work in incognito, private mode or use a different browser, the tracking will resume.
Questions and/or remarks
ALPINA van Houweninge & IJsselstijn
Data protection officer
2514 EM Den Haag
+31(0)70 – 346 3400
Chamber of Commerce The Hague 27012703
Last updated: 19 May 2019